Friday, January 15, 2010

Tummy Shots And A Dumpster

This is an update on what it going on.  Going to try and make this short because I am expected at the pharmacy.  Anyway, yesterday I had my tummy shots.  Dr. Lee went a little deeper than I expected, but hey, I got through it.  Then Patty, my PT, took over and boy did she ever pull and yank.  As I drove to meet Mark for lunch I felt the medicine from the shots had me under the influence.  I had lunch and that spot that always hates food, let me know that it was not giving in.  The rest of the day I felt sore and out of sorts.  I am not a big fan of  drugs.

This morning I feel a little less under the influence, but there is still a slight fog hanging over me.  I still feel sore this morning.  I am on my way to pick up a prescription for a suppository I need to try.  It is specially made to relax pelvic floor muscles.  I have to do it to see if relaxing these muscles will benefit my bowel.  I have been doing exercises to achieve the same thing.  I think it has helped other issues, but that "spot" that hates food is relentless.  For that "spot" I am supposed to eat a low residue diet.  Blah.

This morning a dumpster arrived.  Mark ordered it.  He plans to go through the garage and whack away at the vine growing on the wall, my overgrown rose bushes, etc.  Everyday is a step closer to moving.  Sigh.  I am not sleeping well, can't gather my organizational skills, etc.  Just walking around in a fog and doing the best I can with health trials, moving and teens. 

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

Hang in there girl! I think this is one of those times there is only one set of footprints in the sand ;-)