Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pretty Things in my Day

Roses against a June sky.

A bird flying.

My rabbit.

I laid in the grass in the backyard today and snapped off these pictures. The ocean breeze was blowing and it felt so good. Often when I do not feel well, I love to lie in the grass and look at the sky. While I was doing that, Bun came up and snuggled me.

Brandon is still sick, he spent the day in his room sniffing, sneezing and coughing. For him to stay in his room all day without complaint means he feels bad. I am not feeling well either, granted I am not as sick as Brandon, but my immune system is definitely in a struggle. I felt so poorly I spent part of yesterday in bed. Today I went to the grocery store with Eric in tow. I needed his help as I did not feel strong enough to do it all myself.

Eric is planning social engagements for himself which I really do want him to enjoy, but I had to let him know that the way I am feeling he may not be going. Tomorrow I have to take the books down to the school for the used book sale on Tuesday. That is probably the only outing I will tackle. I have two moms that want to buy books from me, so I have some definite money coming in which is a blessing...thank you Lord!

No comments: