Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


Their Courage
by Roger Robicheau

Their courage deems utmost respect
Their mission clear, our way protect

It's sure to each what they must do
No give or take, keep freedom true

With the grand old flag, they'll unite
Whenever they must, march to fight

Let's well realize the truthful score
We need our troops just like before

Boils down to this, words to engrave
Land of the free, due to the brave

God bless each one for being there
Their loved ones too, unending care

Americans - who serve to give
One nation - under God we live

3 comments:

candy said...

Happy Memorial Day!
Just getting a chance to finally post comments on blogs. Been reading blogs on bloglines but with all the stress lately I just havent felt much like going to all the blogs or even blogging much myself. I added some pics yesterday but I have lots more to add but just lack of motivation to do it LOL Its been so hot here lately and I dont do hot weather well LOL
Guess what...we got our posession date today! July 9th!!! Yay not long now.
Hugs
c

Susan said...

Becky, I really enjoyed your comments on my blog re. Jon and Kate ... did you watch last night? I did, but felt so sad watching the whole thing. It was just depressing! The kids are so sweet; I really hope Jon and Kate can get back to the Lord and put their marriage back together - although there didn't seem to be any hint of that last night :(
I appreciate this post - God Bless those who serve our nation and protect us!

Becky said...

Candy, thank you so much for coming by and saying hello. So thankful for your friendship.

Susan, thank you for coming by my blog and commenting. My boys love watching Jon & Kate. I did peek in on the part where Jon & Kate were together. The body language was very sad. Oh, my heart was broken for them.