Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Prayer Today


Lord, let me be faithful to you in difficult circumstances.  Let me love you more than my own dreams.  Let me have humbleness of heart and a teachable spirit.  Let my attitude be one of praise and thanksgiving.  Let my life bring glory to your name.  In Jesus precious name - Amen.

My cherished plans may go astray,
My hopes may fade away;
But still I'll trust my Lord to lead,
For He doth know the way.

~Overton

"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)

2 comments:

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

outdoor.mom said...

amen!!

Looks like you had a good time at your party. it really was a pretty cake :-)