Monday, December 14, 2009

Good News!!

We met with our realtor and received good news regarding the appraisal.  We made money!  It is truly the blessing of God.  He has been so good to us!  I feel so undeserving of His great kindness.  I would say that the Lord definitely wants us in Denver, therefore I must obediently go even though my insides feel otherwise.  I am doing everything I need to do to get to Denver, but my flesh is kicking and screaming.  A war is raging inside me.

My house is a mess with clothing, suitcases and Christmas stuff.  We leave in two days for our trip to Denver.  Oh, we found a cool rental house on Craig's List and we are going to check it out while we are over there.  The house is close to where Mark will be working and the local high school is good.  I am sure that the Lord will lead us to the house He has for us.

3 comments:

Seawashed said...

This is so very exciting Becky! And it gives me hope, yes hope, because it is a testimony of God's faithfulness to take care of us. I will be praying for your travels.

outdoor.mom said...

looks like things are looking up!! I just knew they would :-)

Sue said...

I'll pray that you have a safe and fruitful trip! Tell us all about it when you get home.