Friday, October 30, 2009

The Good, Bad and the Ugly

Okay, one of the best parts of my day was meeting my new physical therapist. I really like her! She set me at ease right away and I actually feel excited about working with her. She did an evaluation today. I am going to be seeing her once a week for the next two months. I am hopeful that this will help me get past the issues I have with my tummy.

As far as our progress toward putting the house up for sale, well it was not a very good day for that, but that's okay. The boys had the day off from school. Mark decided to stay home from work to try and get some work done on the house and employ the boys in his efforts. He also was not feeling well and so was a tad grumpy. We have not been seeing eye to eye on some issues. He has put so much pressure on himself to get the house on the market. Anyway, words were said. After I made lunch for him and we prayed, he softened up a bit. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

May God give you wisdom with relating to each other during this stressfull time.

I am wondering if maybe the move will bring you to a good medical community. Possibly, the new Dr, etc will have more they can do to help you. Just a thought. Sometimes different places have different theories in care. Every time i go some place new, i learn a lot, and bring a lot with me.