Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Better Day

Today was a much better day at the Little Blue Cottage. We all worked on the house together. Then in the evening we got ready to go to the family Halloween party at my brother's house and celebrate Grandpa's birthday. The boys and I got dressed up in our costumes (as seen above). I remember last year this time I was feeling so sick after the reconnection of my bowel and having had the ileus that I did not dress up or go to the party. This year I was healthy enough to have fun with my boys and for that I praise God.

4 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

that photo is precious!! Oh wow!! That is one to print and post somewhere :-) I'm glad your day was full of fun!

You look so happy and classy and your boys look like they are quite the goolish gentleman!

Rachel Smith said...

HELLO!! Long time and no post from me!! I will be doing some catch up reading.

You look GREAT in the picture!! Beautiful!!

Susan said...

Awwww, love the photo! You look beautiful, and your boys so handsome! And to get to celebrate with pumpkin pie with Grandpa - really nice :) I'm glad it was a big improvement over last year.

Sue said...

Great picture! You look adorable.