Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Phone Appointment

Today my tummy felt better, but I am exhausted from all the pain. My sore calf muscle was feeling better today too. Still a bit sore, but better. Praise God! Okay, I had my phone consult with my endometriosis doctor. I felt we had a good talk and after asking questions I feel he is the right doctor to do surgery if any is needed. My husband thinks so and so does my bowel doctor. I think the Lord is trying to tell me something. ;-) The deal is that I am going to try working with a physical therapist for awhile which I am cool with because it doesn't involve drugs. If that does not work then it will be time for surgery. He even assured me that he is not going to give up on me. That was very comforting!

2 comments:

Sue said...

What wonderful news, Becky! I pray that the physical therapy brings you some relief.

Chaos Cottage said...

Ya know, Becky, I don't like drugs either. I will sleep out a headache before taking anything. Sometimes that does the trick. Praying for you.

Pam