Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School

Yesterday I put my school decorations up. This is my new garden flag. The boys don't particularly like this flag. ;-)

Here is the official "Back to School Sunflower". The colors are so perfect for Autumn.

Here are my "back to school" boys nervously awaiting their first day at the public high school. Princess is comforting them. They are sad that summer vacation is over. Can you tell I am too?

Eric was out in the backyard visiting with our rabbit this morning and brought this beautiful sunrise to my attention.

Please view Becky's Journal for a new post regarding my health situation.
For a spiritual uplift please see Hopes & Dreams

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

i just can't see why they wouldn't like that flag (lol). What fine looking boys you have!! Hope you are feeling better soon!! What a story you have been through!!