Friday, July 24, 2009

Chit Chat

Here is a pretty white rose from our garden. I took the picture and then later Eric picked the rose and gave it to me. He has always liked giving me flowers.

It was a busy week with the CT scan, my doctor appointment and phone consult. The CT scan was normal as far as my bowel is concerned. However, my pancreas is enlarged so I need to get blood work and an ultra-sound done. I looked up symptoms and it seems to fit. We will see what the tests show. In the meantime, my weight has dipped down again.

Friday I went on a bike ride with my sons. We rode about 2 miles. We rode to the DMV to see if we could get a booklet for Eric to study about driving. Unfortunately, the DMV was closed today, maybe so the state can cut costs. On the way back home I had to stop and rest for awhile I was getting weak. Resting helped and I was able to make it the rest of the way home.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Becky!
I'm glad your CT was pretty good. I bet you have learned so much (more than you ever wanted to know) about all things medical. Continuing to pray for you ...
Good luck to your son with driving! Does it make you nervous as a mom? I'm not ready to even think about my girls driving.