Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good News

My father in-law is feeling better and is going to be released from the hospital. His bowel was the problem. It seems the meds that they used to put him to sleep for the procedure on his kidney last week made his bowel go to sleep. We are relieved that it was something that simple. PTL! Anyway, many thanks to all of you who said a prayer for my father in-law. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Mark is feeling better and I am very thankful. It was so nice to have him home today, for the 4 of us to be together. He helped out with the boys. As for my van, alas, I will not get it back until tomorrow afternoon. Sigh. It has an oil leak which has to be taken care of. At least they found and and are fixing it. I have had a busy day teaching history to Eric. We are studying "20th Century Liberalism". We just finished studying about "Communism". These are very important subjects to study in light of what is going on in the world.

1 comment:

Seawashed said...

Becky, I am so happy for you that the boys got into the HS you wanted. I know what that feels like because I just went through that process in Dec/Jan. for my daughter.

I'm sorry to hear you've all been very sick. No fun at all. My hubby and son had a tich of the stomach flu on Monday. But it only lasted 24hrs. Then my hubby pulled his back on the job site yesterday. He's doing a lot better today, thanks be to God.

I'm glad to hear your Dad will be fine. What a relief that is.

I also love the music you have on your blog. I usually have the volume off so this is my first time hearing it. I have the music from 'Out of Africa' and George Winston...both favorites.

Blessings to you this week, Fairmaiden