Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sharing my Shamrock

Here is my shamrock plant in the morning.
It loves the sunlight and is all perky to meet it.
It seems to say "Top of the mornin to ya!"

Here is shamrock in the evening.
The leaves close up and the flowers droop.
It has tucked itself in for the night.

I love this little plant so much! The pot I have it in is a present from my friend who had surgery. She painted it for me for my 40th birthday. I have had the pot 8 years now. My-my how time flies. Speaking of my dear friend in Maine, she called me tonight. She is home from the hospital!! I wrote her a letter and she got it while in the hospital. She loved it. So glad she is alright and we are both hoping that this is the last surgery she will ever have to have.

As for me, the Danazol gave me terrible mood swings on Saturday. Today is day 3 and I am doing a bit better with it. The hot flashes are annoying, but I am used to them. I am only taking 200 mg. a day so far. I feel some pain relief, but
of course need more time to see. Maybe later in the week I will be able to get up to 400 mg. My doctor prescribed 600 mg., but most times I cannot handle the recommended dosage because I am so sensitive. A little bit seems to go a long way in my tiny body.

No comments: