Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Have Been Tagged

Rachel has tagged me. I have to tell 7 things about myself that are not common knowledge.
1. When I was 8 years old I set up a table in front of my house and sold Kool-Aid.
2. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother all younger than me.
3. I grew up loving the ocean. Our family went to the beach often. When I was 12 and 13 I loved bikinis, was a good body surfer and an avid seashell collector. I dreamed of being an Oceanographer when I grew up. That dream never came true, but I still have my seashell collection from childhood.
4. My parents moved around a lot while I was growing up. As a result I went to 3 different elementary schools, two different jr. high schools and two different high schools. Out of all my schooling I enjoyed college the most.
5. After graduating high school I was not sure what I wanted to do. I got a phone call from a Navy recruiter asking me to come down for an interview. I was going to join, but I was on medication for asthma at the time, so I couldn't.
6. Since I couldn't join the Navy I enrolled at the local Jr. College where I met my husband-to-be in the College Christian Club.
7. I have always consider myself to be shy. In school I was always the quiet girl that never talked. Ha! What am I doing on this blog? LOL

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It's nice to know a little more about you! :)