Monday, February 2, 2009

Time for Hearts

Time to think about Valentine's day. My grandmother's pink vase and the light pink plate are displayed. The rose teacup my husband gave me.

This is a wreath I made last year. A local artist made the wooden conversation hearts that I have attached to the wreath. I am always so blessed by the wonderful artistic women who make these lovely pieces.

This is my Valentine potholder that I wanted to share with you all. Made by another local artist. I adore this!

This is a picture of some placemats I bought recently. A set of 4 for $3.00. I like pink and snowflakes so the combo was too hard to pass by.

Okay, last item I am sharing is this picture. It is a picture from my old 2008 calendar. I thought the artwork was too pretty to throw away, so I framed it. I like the scripture verse on it too.

Over the weekend I watched my niece play soccer. A lot of family showed up so we went out to lunch after the game. Had a lovely time visiting, but afterwards my pain kicked in big time. Sunday morning I woke feeling less pain, but weak. By evening the pain began again. All this pain keeps me up part of the night. This morning I did not have any breakfast and I was able to relax and sleep. By lunch I was hungry so I ate a little something. Tonight the pain is not as bad as it has been praise God. Tomorrow I see my doctor.

I have been asking the Lord to speak to me and I received this verse...

"So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

1 comment:

candy said...

Hi Becky! Your photos were lovely! I love the valentine pot holder. I just made a pot holder last night for my Mom so its so funny that you posted one too! I will post mine in a few days after I make the other one.
Im so glad you get to see your Dr. tomorrow. Keep us posted. I will pray.

Great scripture verse!

:) candy