Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cleaning

Today I broke out my vacuum. While vacuuming, it dawned on me that I have not been able to do my usual cleaning for a couple weeks. It sure felt good to be back in action. Before I got sick with the nasty cold virus, I was having trouble with pain. With my pain level being more tolerable these days and the virus almost gone, I had the energy to give the house a decent cleaning. My men do alright with the vacuum, but they are not a professional like I am. ;-)

Some good news! I got a phone call from the radiology department at the medical center today. I was really surprised that they called me to set up an appointment, especially since the paperwork only got submitted yesterday. My appointment for the small bowel scan is March 6th, which is just the week I wanted to have the scan! And there is no prep, I just have to stop eating at midnight the night before the test. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yay! I am so glad your appointment is all set. That's an answer to prayer.