Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things are winding up and down...

Well, things are winding up for Colorado and winding down for California.  The Little Blue Cottage has 4 occupants that are full of nervous knots.  For stress we get an A+. LOL  I am the only one in the house that has begun packing what I want to take on the airplane.  All the men in the house are waiting till the last minute.  Hmm.  Okay, lets talk about something else.

One of Brandon's friends adopted our last goldfish.  The other goldfish died the same week that Princess passed away.  A friend of mine is supposed to come by tomorrow and pick up one of my house plants that I have had for years.  Hopefully my sister can take the other ones.  Two of my plants I am going to take with me via the moving van.  I think they will make it, at least I hope they can.  The food in our fridge is getting low along with the pantry.  It is getting harder to make meals.

This week I have to get Dusty a special kitty carrier for the plane.  She also has to see her doctor to make sure she is fit for travel.  I am positive Dusty is healthy enough and I am excited to be able to take a plane trip with my kitty.  She is going to have a grand adventure winding up in a huge house.  I do not think she (nor I)  is going to know what to do with so much space! LOL

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you are getting things wrapped up for the trip. Those men need to get on the ball! ;-)