Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Day

Last night I prayed over my kitty. This morning I woke up to find that kitty's eyes are not watery anymore. She still has a little sneezing though. Then I noticed my other kitty, Dusty, sneezed. Oh no! I called the vet and let them know and they prescribed medicine. Right now they have stopped sneezing, so I am going to keep an eye on both of them. If things take a turn then I will go ahead with the antibiotic.

I did a lot yesterday, I guess a little too much. Some of my symptoms from the flu are plaguing me again. Blend in my tummy issues and a bit of irritability and you have the whole picture. Even so I ran my errands.

This evening Mark came home from work and announced that the real estate agent is coming to our house on Thursday evening. We may have a for sale sign up before long.

No comments: