Saturday, March 7, 2009

Last Scan

This is a picture of the medical center I go to from atop the parking structure. The building with the green squares on it is where my doctor's office is. The building that is yellow colored is the hospital where I had my test. The building with the red & yellow on it is the brand new hospital. They are moving patients to the new hospital this weekend. It is very exciting because every room in that hospital is a private room which allows for family members to stay in the room with their loved ones.

Well, my upper GI scan went well. It took 2 hours to get through. I had to drink lots of barium and take lots of pictures in different positions. I had to lie on the table and rest while they waited for the barium to travel through my intestines and then take more pictures. They did mention that the barium was moving slow through my bowel. Yes, that is one of the problems I am having, things are not moving through as well as they should. Next week I see my doctor on March 12th, so I will have more details then. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

If you have time, check out my latest post at Hopes and Dreams.

No comments: