Saturday, November 22, 2008

What Have I Done?

I saw a post at Sharon's blog titled "What Have You Done?" that inspired me to do this post. I like doing this because it helps me to think of the good things in life rather than focus on the hardships. A "count your blessings" thought project. Laced in amongst these blessings are trials. It always amazes me how I can be suffering so much yet enjoy such rich blessings at the same time. Our God is an awesome God!

Okay, here are twenty things that I have done in my life:

01. I was a tap dancer when I was little
02. I was in two school plays in 6th grade
03. I was in a girls choir in jr. high school
04. Won honorable mention in an essay contest
05. Had beignets at Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans
06. Eaten at Club 33 in Disneyland
07. I've seen the tallest, oldest and biggest trees on earth
08. I saw George Bush Sr. & Norman Schwarzkopf in person
09. Been to Arlington National Cemetery
10. A bull elk stood in front of our car in Yellowstone NP
11. Hiked to the top of Vernal Falls in Yosemite NP
12. Visited Ernest Hemingway's home in Key West
13. Saw the Milky Way in Arches NP
14. Have seen 3 bald eagles in the wild
15. Been to Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Canada
16. Been over and under the Golden Gate Bridge
17. Toured Mesa Verde NP
18. Climbed to the top of Lembert Dome in Yosemite
19. Saw the Hope Diamond at Natural History Simthsonian
20. Seen both Atlantic and Pacific oceans

No comments: